The First Ever Specialist Harry Potter Book for Dyslexic readers. Available to order now!
We are very proud to offer The Official Dyslexic Readers' Large Print Edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two.
Available to order now!
This specialist edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two is the first ever Large Print Paperback Dyslexic Readers’ edition ever to be published in the Harry Potter series. Dyslexic readers and those who are hard of sight can read a physical copy of the book, designed specifically to encourage those with reading difficulties to discover the joy of reading again.
The specialist Large Print edition of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One & Two is available to order on Amazon or order with us directly by contacting our customer service team. (Telephone: 01664 423018 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Don’t forget, we stock a fantastic range of audiobooks too! WholeStoryAudiobooks is the only place where everything is unabridged with quality guaranteed! Visit our website to browse our range of audiobooks.
• The first ever ‘Dyslexic Readers’ edition based on new research and endorsed by British Dyslexic Association.
• A bestseller for Visually Impaired Large Print and Dyslexic Readers.
• Its larger print and formatting also benefit those with conditions such as visual impairment, Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, brain injury and Cerebral palsy.
• Specialist font types, colours of ink and paper are used to ensure the most effective and easy to read experience.
• Dive into the glossary that phonetically spells out character names and wizarding words for quick understanding.
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children. While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.